Download printable Other Subjects Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship An Entrepreneur Worksheet Set B has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Other Subjects Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Entrepreneurship An Entrepreneur Class 11 Other Subjects Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Other Subjects students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Entrepreneurship An Entrepreneur in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Other Subjects will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Other Subjects Worksheet for Entrepreneurship An Entrepreneur
I MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (1 Mark)
1. This type of entrepreneur does not falls under the classification of entrepreneurs given by C.Danhof.
(a) Innovative (c) Drone
(b) Fabian (d) Induced
2. The entrepreneur who introduces new products, new technology or new market is known as
(a) Industrial (c) Technical
(b) Innovative (d) Trading
3. These are entrepreneurs who enter into entrepreneurship because of various governmental supports like incentives, concessions etc.
(a) Agricultural (c) Spontaneous
(b) Business (d) Induced
4. The entrepreneurs who establish business enterprises with a purpose to sell them once they have established are known as
(a) Corporate (c) Non-technical
(b) Motivated (d) Professional
5. Competency is a set of defined behaviours that provide a structured guide enabling the identification, evaluation and development of the behaviour of an individual. The entrepreneurial competencies can be classified into three, which does not include
(a) Basic entrepreneurial competencies like innovation, risk taking, problem solving, planning etc.
(b) Intrapreneurial competencies
(c) Enterprise launching competencies
(d) Enterprise management competencies
6. The socially determined moral principles which should govern business activities are known as
(a) Attitude (c) Social needs
(b) Motivation theory (d) Business ethics
7. This activity does not fall under business ethics.
(a) Use of child labour (c) Provide proper wages
(b) Provide quality goods (d) Environmental protection
8. The need in Maslow’s motivation theory which states the employee’s desire for reputation, prestige, appreciation and recognition.
(a) Self-actualization (c) Physiological
(b) Safety (d) Esteem
9. This is not one of the need of McClelland’s motivation theory.
(a) Achievement (c) Affiliation
(b) Motive (d) Power
10. They are employees within a company who has entrepreneurial streaks and develop a project as that of an entrepreneur
(a) Intrapreneur (c) Corporate
(b) Achievement (d) Induced
II Answer each of these questions in about fifty words (2 Marks)
1 Why attitude is called pervasive?
2 Explain any two features of attitude.
3 Explain these core values:
a) Respect for work b) Innovation and creativity
4 Name the types of entrepreneurs according to Danhof.
5 What is the importance of an Intrapreneur in an organization?
6 What is "Innovation time off" in an Intrapreneurship program?
III Answer each of these questions in about one seventy five words(3 Marks)
1 "The thoughts feelings and tendencies to behave are acquired gradually." In the light of this statement describe the sources of attitudes.
2 "Attitude is not by birth; it is acquired" Explain.
3 Why is systematic planning a must for an Entrepreneur?
4 Define Business Ethics? Why is it important to an entrepreneur?
5 Explain types of entrepreneurs on the basis of use of technology.
6 Explain types of entrepreneurs on the basis of motivation.
7 What are the entrepreneurial values? Show by diagram.
IV Answer each of these questions in about two hundred and fifty words: (4 Marks)
1 "Entrepreneur’s decisions can strengthen or seriously weaken a firm's future business viability." Discuss this statement in the light of necessity of ethics for society and development of business
2 Motivation is a process, explain by a model.
3 Explain in detail the McClelland Theory of Motivation.
V Answer the following in about 250 words: (6 Marks)
1 Explain any six essential attitudes of an entrepreneur.
2 Explain Maslow’s Theory of Motivation.
3 Differentiate between an entrepreneur and an employee.
4 "Competencies is a set of defined behaviors." State the types of competencies required by an entrepreneur? Explain.
VI HIGH ORDER THINKING (HOTS)
1 Many problems are bound to come in the path of progress. Ratan Tata shifted the manufacturing plant for Nano cars from singur to Sanand due to unforeseen complexities. Which type of competency is shown here? is
2 The government launched a programme for pollution free zones and provides financial assistance to entrepreneurs. By inducing such assistance Ms. A was induced to enter into entrepreneurship. This included in which category? Explain.
3 “Raju is a 16 year young boy, working hard to earn his living. He also tries to save some part of his earnings to acquire basic education”. He falls in which level of need as propounded by Maslow in his Motivational Theory?
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship An Entrepreneur Worksheet Set B
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›