Download printable Other Subjects Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Concept And Functions Worksheet Set C has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Other Subjects Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Worksheet for Class 11 Other Subjects Entrepreneurship Concept And Functions
Class 11 Other Subjects students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Entrepreneurship Concept And Functions in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Other Subjects will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Entrepreneurship Concept And Functions Class 11 Other Subjects Worksheet Pdf
ENTREPRENEURSHIP: CONCEPT AND FUNCTIONS
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (1 Mark)
1. The first person who introduced the term entrepreneur is:
(a) Adam Smith (c) Richard Cantillon
(b) Peter F. Drucker (d) Joseph Schumpter
2. The activities performed by an entrepreneur starting from identification of business opportunities is known as ----------------.
(a) Entrepreneurship (c) Enterprise
(b) Staffing (d) Marketing
3. Innovation, risk taking and organization building are the -------------------- functions of an entrepreneur.
(a) Commercial (c) Managerial
(b) Promotional (d) Entrepreneurial
4. The basic managerial function which is related to deciding in advance of future activities in an organization is :
(a) Directing (c) Organizing
(b) Co-ordination (d) Planning
5. The commercial function of an entrepreneur which is concerned with the movement of goods and services from the producer to the consumer is known as----------
(a) Production (c) Finance
(b) Marketing (d) Personnel
6. Entrepreneurship is needed for
(a) Innovation (c) Employment opportunities
(b) Social benefits (d) All of these
7. One of the advantage of entrepreneurship is:
(a) Incompetent staff (c) Long work schedule
(b) Freedom of work (d) Fewer initial benefits
8. An entrepreneur is a person who
(a) Owns his own enterprise (c) Risk taker of his business activities
(b) Innovator (d) All of these
9. Leadership, communication and motivation are part of ------------- function.
(a) Staffing (c) Directing
(b) Organising (d) Controlling
10. Discovery of idea, investigation, assembling and financing the requirements are---------------- functions.
(a) Entrepreneurial (c) Promotional
(b) Managerial (d) Commercial
II Answer each of these questions in about fifty words (2/3 Marks)
1 Vinay lives in a village and had always wanted to start a new business. He believed that starting a new business is very easy but was reluctant to start a new enterprise as he was told by his friends that bank do not provide loans for new business enterprise. Name the two myths that Vinay perceives in his thought?
2 Explain any two disadvantages of being an Entrepreneur.
3 Innovation is the hallmark of Entrepreneurship.” Why is ‘innovation’ referred as the basic function of an entrepreneur
4 Differentiate between entrepreneur and entrepreneurship
5 Explain any two advantages of being an Entrepreneur.
III Answer each of these questions in about one hundred and fifty words (4 Marks)
1 Karan wants to start a textile unit near Gurgaon. Discuss the commercial functions which he will require to plan and perform for the same
2 Explain any four managerial functions of an entrepreneur?
3 Explain any four promotional functions of an entrepreneur
4 Why entrepreneurs are called ‘agents of progresses’ for a nation? What role do they play in the nation’s development?
IV Answer each of these questions in about two hundred and fifty words: (6 Marks)
1 Starting a venture is not an easy task. A series of activities need to be planned and undertaken to create an enterprise. Discuss them briefly.
2 Describe entrepreneurial functions of an entrepreneur.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Concept And Functions Worksheet Set C
|CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts History of Indian Art Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts Seated Buddha Worksheet|