Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Religious Developments Assignment Set B. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 Social Science. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Assignment-Religious Developments (2). Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Q.1 Fill in the blanks.
1. Social status and professions were ____________and decided at birth.
2. Bhakti saints preached devotion to a personal god with form is called _________and without form
3. Bhakti movement in south was begun by _________and ____________.
4. ____________and__________rulers of south supported bhakti movement.
5. ________________are biographical hymns in praise of saints.
6. _________,_______and_________were among the 63 legendary nayanar saints
7. ___________believed in the philosophy of advaita
8. Nathpanthis followed ______bhakti.
9. The Vaishnava saints of Maharashtra were called_____________.
10. The Shaivite movement condemned _________and______________
11. The word Sufi is derived from _______________.
Q.2 Complete the following.
Movements and Saints Places they belonged to Their belief
Q. 3 Write short notes on.
1. Kabir And His Teachings
2. Guru Nanak Dev and His Teachings
3. The Sufi Orders
4. Lingayat Movement
5. Sufi Teachings
6. Saguna And Nirgun Bhakti
Q. 4 Name the composer of the following.
Q. 5 Name the Following.
1. Any four Alvar saints.
2. .Mathas set up by Shankaracharya.
3. She was a renowned Virashaiva saint.
4. Shankaradeva established it where people gathered for religious discussions.
5. Saints of Maharashtra.
6. He built the Govardhan temple.
Q.6 Name the Following:
1. The two things that a member of the Khalsa has to have with him.
2. The first sacred book of the Sikhs.
3. He was the tenth guru of the Sikhs.
4. The place where Guru Nanak was born.
5. The poems through which Kabir conveyed his message.
6. The Bhakti saint from Bengal.
7. The two silsilahs which became popular in India.
Q.7 MATCH THE FOLLOWING:
1. i)) Shankaracharya ) Khwaja Muin ud din Chisti.
2. ii) Ramanuja ) Saints of Maharashhtra.
3. iii) Varakaris ) A bhakti saint.
4. iv) Chisti order ) Vishishtadvaita
5. v) Suharwardi order ) Shaikh Baha-ud-din Zakariya.
Q. 8 Answer in one sentence:
(a) When and where did Bhakti movement begin?
(b) What do you understand by the term Khanqah?
(c) Write about the language used in Kabir’s verses?
(d) Explain the terms dharamshala and langar.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Assignment-Religious Developments (2)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›