Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Life in temperate regions Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 Social Science. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Life In Temperate Regions Class 7 Social Science Assignment Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Life In Temperate Regions in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Assignment for Life In Temperate Regions
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Assignment-Life in temperate regions. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
I Match the term with the description.
1. Fellahin a. Original inhabitant of veld
2. Tuareg b. Peasants of Nile Valley
3. Hammada c. Bare and rocky plateau
4. Mestizos d. Nomadic herdsman
5. Ranch e. Large cattle farm
6. Hottentots f. Mixed European and Indian tribe
II Explain in one sentence.
1. Mixed farming 2. Market gardening 3. Cold desert
4. Sub tropical region 5. Chinook 6. Sunderban
III Choose the correct answer.
1. Which is located closest to equator?
a. Prairies b. Veld c. Amazon d. Ladakh
2. Which is a false statement
a. Veld has infertile soil b. Prairies have sudden change in temperature
c. Amazon has fertile soil d. Ladakh has carpet making industries
3. Manioc or Cassava is popular food crop of
a. Veld b. Amazon Valley c. Prairies d. Sahara
4. Which country is not a part of Sahara
a. Tunisia b. Ethiopia c. Sudan d. Egypt
5. One horned rhinoceros is found in
a. Ladakh b. Prairies c. Amazon d. Brahma putra Valley
6. Which river flows through veld
a. Limpopo b. Mississippi c. St. Lawerence d. Zaskar
7. Which of the following animal is native to Amazon.
a. Anaconda b. Golden eagle c. Rattle snake d. Larks
8. Which city is famous for gold mining.
a. Kimberley b. Chicago c. Johendburg d. Cape town
9. Willows and popular are important tress in
a. Ladakh b. Veld c. Prairies d. Amazon
10. Which range of mountain is located north of Sahara.
a. Drakensburg b. Atlas c. Applachian d. Zaskar
IV Give reasons for the following –
1. Soils in Amazon basin are infertile.
2. Rivers in Ganga- Brahmaputra basin flood frequently.
3. Main economic activity in Sahara is animal rearing.
4. Ladakh doesn’t have industries.
5. Agriculture doesn’t flourish in veld.
6. Prairies have sudden change in temperature.
V Name the features shown in the map.
A. Mountain range B. River C. Lake D. Country
E. Highland F. Sea G. Port and also a capital
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Assignment-Life in temperate regions
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›