Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Social Science India In The Eighteenth Assignment Set A. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 Social Science. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Assignment-India In The Eighteenth. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
I. FILL IN THE BLANKS:
1.Aurangzeb’s successors were called the _____________ .
2.___________ was the Nawab of Bengal.
3. Chin Quilich Khan was appointed the governor of the_______________.
4. Sawai Raja Jai Singh founded the city of _______________.
5. _______________ united the Sikhs living west of the Satluj.
6. _______________ were appointed to collect revenue.
II. NAME THE FOLLOWING:
1. The Persian ruler who invaded India.
2. The Afghan ruler who invaded India between 1748 and 1761.
3. The taxes collected by Shivaji.
4. The organisation that bound the Sikh misls together.
5. The two parties that were involved in the third battle of Panipat.
6. He became the leader of the Sikhs after Guru Govind Singh’s death.
III. CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION:
1. Which of the following rulers was not one of the Later Mughals?
a)Aurangzeb b)Bahadur Shah I c)Farukshiyar d)Nadir Shah.
2. The third battle of Panipat was fought in the year
a)1726 b) 1757 c) 1764 d) 1674.
3. The greatest ruler of Bharatpur was
a) Churaman b) Badan Singh c) Surajmal d) Jai Singh.
4. In Bengal, the banking grew very prosperous and politically powerful under
a)Jagat Seth b) Saadat Khan c)Asaf Jah d) Ratan Seth .
IV.MATCH THE FOLLOWING:
COLUMN A COLUMN B
i) Saadat khan a) was given the title Nizam.
ii) Chinch Quilich Khan b) invaded India several times.
iii) Nadir Shah c) Governor of Awadh.
iv) Ahmad Shah Abdali d) Chhatrapati.
v) Shivaji e)carried away Kohinoor diamond.
vi) Gurmut f)will of the guru.
V.GIVE REASONS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1) Ijaradars were appointed in Awadh.
2) Bankers and Moneylanders became powerful in Bengal and Awadh.
3) The Marathas wers defeated in the third battle of Panipat.
VI. SHOW THE FOLLOWING IN AN OUTLINE MAP OF INDIA:
1) The region ruled by Jats, Sikhs, Rajputs. 2) Nizam’s kingdom.
3) Awadh. 4) Carnatic
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Assignment-India In The Eighteenth
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›