Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 9 Science Physics Question bank. Get printable school Assignments for Class 9 Science. Standard 9 students should practise questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 9 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 9 Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Physics Question Bank Class 9 Science Assignment Pdf
Class 9 Science students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Physics Question Bank in standard 9. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 9 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 9 Science Assignment for Physics Question Bank
1. Give two examples of Cereals (Wheat, rice)
2. Define the Kharif crop and give two examples (The crops grown in rainy season are called as Kharif crops Ex. Paddy, Soya bean).
3. Write about the importance of Green Revolution (Indian population is growing enormously. Green Revolution is the need of the hour to increase food-grain production.
4. Define the term Hybridization(Crossing between genetically dissimilar plants)
5. What is the importance of Genetically Modified Crops? (It is another way of improving the crop is by introducing a gene that would provide the desired characteristic.)
6. Define the term mixed cropping and give two examples. (Two or more crops grown simultaneously on the same piece of landEx. Wheat+ Gram; Wheat+ Mustard)
7. Distinguish between weeds, insects pests(Weeds are unwanted plants in the crop field Insect pest is nuisance in the crop field)
8. What is Animal Husbandry? It is a scientific management of animal livestock, includes feeding, breeding and diseases control. Animal-based farming includes cattle farming, Poultry farming, fish farming, and bee keeping.
9. Distinguish between aquaculture and mariculture. (Fish production is aquaculture. Growing of marine fishes is called mariculture.)
10. What is the importance of Bee Culture? (It is useful for honey, wax, medicinal preparations. And also for additional income to the farmer.)
QUESTION PAPER:FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT – I (For Practice)
* General Instructions
1. Questions 1-5 (1 Mark each) 2. Questions 6-10 (2 Mark each)
3. Questions 11-15 (3Mark each) 4. . Questions 16-17 (5Mark each)
Q.1 Maize and Millets are Pulses. Mention True/False……………………………………
Q.2 What is the Scientific name of Honey Bee………………………………………………….
Q.2 What led us to improve food grain production?
Q.3 Which revolution led to the availability of milk for efficient use?
Q.4 What is the process of injecting semen of desired bull into the vagina of cows is called?
Q.5 Name any one exotic breed usually used for variety of improvement programmes.
Q.6 What is the significance of GMC
Q.7 Mention the significance of Irrigation in developing agriculture.
Q.8. What is Pest and give one example.
Q.9 What is Weed and give one example.
Q.10 Give two examples for Inter-cropping.
Q.11 Distinguish between Kharif and Rabi Crops
Q.12 What is called Sustainable Practice in improvement in food resources.
Q.13. Mention three techniques of Hybridization used to achieve desirable agronomic characteristics.
Q.14.Distinguish between Macro Nutrients and Micro Nutrients
Q.15 Distinguish between Compost and Vermi Compost.
Q.16 Distinguish between Cattle farming and Poultry farming.
Q.17 Distinguish between Fish farming and Bee keeping.
Click for more Science Study Material ›