Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Getting started with C Assignment Set C. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Computer Science. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Getting started with C Assignment Set C. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. What are keywords in C++? Give two examples.
2. What are the rules to be followed while naming an identifier?
3. What is a variable? How many values are associated with it?
4. List the three types of integer constants supported by C++.
5. What is the difference between ‘B’ and “B” in C++?
6. What are Escape sequences? Give two examples.
7. What are floating point constants?
8. What do you mean by ‘code generation’?
9. Classify the following into valid and invalid identifiers:
10. What is the purpose of comment and indentation in a program? In how many ways comments can be given in C++? Explain.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Getting started with C Assignment Set C
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›