CBSE Class 11 Compter Science Getting started with C (3). Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
TOPIC: GETTING STARTED WITH C++
1. What are keywords in C++? Give two examples.
2. What are the rules to be followed while naming an identifier?
3. What is a variable? How many values are associated with it?
4. List the three types of integer constants supported by C++.
5. What is the difference between ‘B’ and “B” in C++?
6. What are Escape sequences? Give two examples.
7. What are floating point constants?
8. What do you mean by ‘code generation’?
9. Classify the following into valid and invalid identifiers:
i)Mybook ii) _DK iii) Break iv) new
10. What is the purpose of comment and indentation in a program? In how many
ways comments can be given in C++? Explain.
11.What are literals? How many types of literals are available in C++?
i) Syntax Error ii) Logical Error iii) Semantic Error iv) Run time Error
13. Find out the errors, if any, in the following C++ statements:
i) cout<< “c=” c ; ii) cin>> “\n” >> y ; iii) cin>> y ; >> j
iv) cout>> “\n abc” ; v) x = y + z ;
14. Why it is important to include iostream.h in every C++ program?
15. What are the predefined stream objects in I/O library?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Compter Science Getting started with C (3)