Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Conditional Operator Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Computer Science. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Conditional Operator Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Write a program to input a number. If it is even, double and print the number otherwise print its half.
2. Write a program to input a character. Print whether it is an alphabet or not using conditional operator.
3. Write a program to input co-efficients of a, b and c of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0 ,where a = 0. Discriminant, D = b2- 4ac.If discriminant is 0 then print there is exactly one real root, if discriminant is positive then print there are two distinct roots, if discriminant is negative then print then there are no real roots.
4. Write a program to input income of a person. Calculate tax using following criteria. If income is more than 20000, tax is 15%. Else if income is in the range 5000-20000, tax is 10%. If income is less than 5000, tax is nil.
5. Write program to input three numbers. Print the largest of the three.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Conditional Operator Assignment
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›