Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Functions Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Computer Science. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Functions Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Write a program to accept a float array of 10 elements and pass this array as argument to a function reverse() , the function should reversely store the elements in the array and display the reversed array.
2. Write a program to accept 5 strings and pass this strings as argument to a function sort().The function should sort the strings in the ascending order. Display the sorted array from main().
3. Write a program to accept to accept an integer and display its binary equivalent using the function convert(). Accept the integer within the function and display the result within the function. Eg: if the input is 5, then the output is 101.
4. Write a program to accept an integer using the function fact(), find the factorial of that integer within the function. Return the answer to the main() function and display the result from main().
5. Write a program to accept two integers in main(). Pass these integers to a function swap() as arguments. Verify the call by value and call by reference method of function calls.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Functions Assignment
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›