CBSE Class 11 Compter Science Computer Overview. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
TOPIC: COMPUTER OVERVIEW
1. What is data and information?
2. Name the functional units of a computer system and explain each.
3. What are the strength and weaknesses of a computer? Explain each
4. Write a note on different generations of computers.
5. What are the difference between hardware, software, firmware and liveware?
6. What are the functions of memory? What are its measuring units?
7. What is an operating system? Give three examples of different operating systems.
8. What is the function of assembler, compiler and interpreter?
9. Briefly distinguish between a general-purpose computer and special-purpose computer.
10. What is the difference between an analog computer, digital computer and a hybrid computer?
11. What are the different types of digital computers based on their performance? Explain each.
12. Why is binary language often termed as machine language? Why is machine language required?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Compter Science Computer Overview