CBSE Class 11 Compter Science Data Handling. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
TOPIC: DATA HANDLING
1. Why is char often treated as integer data type?
2. What are advantages and disadvantages of floating point numbers over integer?
3. What is a reference variable? What is its usage?
4. How is structure different from an array?
5. How is structure different from a class?
6. What is a variable? How many values are associated with it?
7. In how many ways a variable can be declared in C++?
8. Explain the difference among 0,„0‟, „\0‟, “0”.
9. What is the impact of access modifier const over a variable?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Compter Science Data Handling