Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Working with Operating Systems Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Computer Science. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Working with Operating Systems Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. What is system software and application software? Explain each.
2. Explain briefly Single program, Multiprogram, Time sharing, Real time, Multiprocessing and Interactive/GUI operating systems with examples.
3. Explain briefly Packages, Utilities and Customized software with examples.
4. What are the functions of an operating system? Explain each.
5. What is Throughput?
a) Job Scheduling
c) Process Control Block
7. Explain briefly Non-Preemptive Scheduling and also explain the three scheduling techniques used in it(FCFS,SJN and Deadline Scheduling).
8. Explain briefly Preemptive Scheduling and also explain the two scheduling techniques used in it(Round Robin and Response Ratio Scheduling).
9. What is contiguous and Non contiguous storage allocation?
10. Explain Virtual storage using paging and Virtual storage using segmentation.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Working with Operating Systems Assignment
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›