CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Iteration Statements do While Loop Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Write a program to print the sum of negative numbers, sum of positive even numbers, sum of positive odd numbers from a list of numbers entered by the user. The list terminates when the num entered is zero.
2. Write a program to sum the given series. Accept the number of terms from the user.
2 - 5 + 8 - ……………………
9 13 17
3. Write a menu driven program as follows. Accept the necessary details from the user.
1. Area of a Rectangle
2. Perimeter of a Rectangle
3. Length of the diagonal
Enter your choice(1 to 3):
4. Write a program to accept the number of lines and print the following pattern. Eg: If the number of lines is 4, then the pattern should be as follows.
* * * *
* * *
5. Write a program to print first ‘n’ odd numbers in descending order. Eg: if number is 10, then the output is
9 7 5 3 1
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Iteration Statements do While Loop Assignment
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›