Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Science One and Two Dimensional Character Arrays Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Computer Science. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science One and Two Dimensional Character Arrays Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Write a program to a accept two strings in two different one dimensional arrays and check whether they are equal or not..
2. Write a program to accept a string and check whether it is palindrome or not and display proper message.
3. Write a program to accept a sentence and replace the first letter of each word in the sentence to uppercase and display the sentence after conversion.
4. Write a program to accept a sentence and count the number of words in it and display the result.
5. Write a program to accept a sentence(enter the sentence with mixed uppercase and lower case alphabets). Change the sentence to toggle case and display.
6. Write a program to accept 5 strings. Store each string in reverse in the same array and display the strings after reversing.
7. Write a program to accept 5 strings and sort it in ascending order and display the strings.
8. Write a program to accept 5 strings. Count the number of vowels in each string and display the result string wise.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science One and Two Dimensional Character Arrays Assignment
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›