Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Flow of Control Assignment Set B. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Computer Science. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Flow of Control Assignment Set B. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Write a program to input a year in 4-digit form and check whether it is a leap year or not and display proper message.
2. Write a program to input a character. If it is lowercase letter, convert it to uppercase and vice versa.
3. Write a program to input co-efficients of a, b and c of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0 ,where a = 0. Discriminant, D = b2- 4ac.If discriminant is 0 then print there is exactly one real root, if discriminant is positive then print there are two distinct roots, if discriminant is negative then print then there are no real roots.
4. Write a program calculate commission for the salesman. The commission is calculated as follows:
Sales Commission Rate
30001 onwards 15%
22001 - 30000 10%
12001 – 22000 7 %
5001 – 12000 3%
0 - 5000 0%
5. Write program to a character and check whether it is a vowel or not and display proper message.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Flow of Control Assignment Set B
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›