CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2019 2020. Download the latest syllabus for 2019 2020 released by CBSE to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access and download syllabus for all subjects here.
Informatics Practices – Class XI
2. Learning Outcomes
1. Understand aggregation operations, descriptive statistics, and re-indexing columns in a Data Frame.
2. Apply functions row-wise and element-wise on a Data Frame.
3. Understand basic software engineering: models, activities, business use-case diagrams, and version control systems.
4. Connect a Python program with a SQL database, and learn aggregation functions in SQL.
5. Have a clear understanding of cyber ethics and cybercrime. Understand the value of technology in societies, gender and disability issues, and the technology behind biometric ids.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2019 2020.
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›