CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
SECTION – A
1. Find the distance of point (- 4, - 3) from x-axis.
2. Write 4 rational numbers between -2/5 and -3/5
3. Using remainder theorem, find the remainder when 3x3-2x2 + x + 1 is divided by x +1.
SECTION – B
4. If a point C lies between two points A and B such that AC = BC then prove that AC =1/2 AB. Explain by drawing the figure.
5. Factorize 2x2 + 3y2 + 8z2 + 2 √6xy+4 √6yz+8zx.
6. Write in which quadrant or on axis do the following points lie:
a) (-5, 2) b) (0, -9) c) (3, -4) d) (-6, -9)
7. Find the area of a triangle whose sides are of length 20 cm, 12 cm and 16 cm, using Heron’s formula.
8. Compare the two exponents (625)1/4and (16)3/4.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›