CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
SECTION – A
1. Find the product of 2√3 and 5√3.
2. If x – 2 is a factor of x3 + px – 2px2 – 2, then find the value p.
3. If A, B and C are three points on a line and B lies between A and C, then prove that AB + BC = AC.
SECTION – B
4. Find the area of a triangle whose sides measure 24cm, 18cm and 30cm.
5. If two lines intersect each other then prove that vertically opposite angles are equal.
6. Find four rational numbers between -6/7 and -7/6.
7. A square ABCD is drawn in the first quadrant. If two of its vertices A and B lie on (2, 2) and (7, 2) respectively then write the coordinates of its other two vertices.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set A.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›