CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Section – A
1. Find two irrational numbers between 0.72 and 0.83.
2. Find the value of a3 + 2a + 7 at a = -1.
3. Write the co-ordinates of a point
i) above x-axis & lying on y-axis at a distance of 5 units.
ii) with ordinate -2 & abscissa 3.
Section – B
5. Simplify :
i) 22/3x 2-5/3 ii) 642/3
7. Check whether the polynomial q(t) = 4t3 + 4t2 – t – 1 is a multiple of 2t + 1.
8. Evaluate 93 x 95 without actual multiplication.
9. Find the value of k for which the polynomial a4 – a3 – 11a2 – a + k is divisible by a + 3.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set E.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›