CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
SECTION – A
1. A dice is thrown at random. What is the probability of getting a multiple of 3?
2. Find the value of k if, (3, 2) is the solution of the equation 3x – ky = 5.
3. The total surface area of a cube is 96 cm2. Then find the length of its edge.
SECTION – B
5. Write the linear equation 5y + 6-2x = 9 in standard form and hence write the values of a, b and c.
6. The area of a parallelogram is 288cm2. If its altitude is twice the corresponding base, determine the base and altitude.
7. Write two solutions of the equation 2y + 3 = 3y – 5 and check if (-8, -8) is its solution.
8. Find the volume of a metallic sphere whose radius is 7cm.
9. An equilateral triangle ABC is inscribed in a circle with centre O. Find the measure of <BOC.
SECTION – C
10. Perimeter of a rectangle is 20 m. Write this information in the form of a linear equation in two
variables and represent it graphically by taking length on x-axis and breadth on y-axis.
11. Prove that equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre.
12. A right triangle of height 24cm and hypotenuse 25cm is revolved about its height.
Find the volume of the solid thus generated.
13. If the non-parallel sides of a trapezium are equal then prove that it is cyclic.
14. Construct ΔPQR in which QR = 6.2cm, <Q = 60° and PR – PQ = 3cm.
15. A school provides milk to the students daily in cylindrical glasses of diameter 7cm. If the glass is filled with milk up to a height of 12cm. How many litres of milk is required to serve 1000 students?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›