CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2017 (2). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
Answer all the questions given below (2 x 3 = 6)
1. Mention any two ways of propagation of Dhamma by the Ashoka. 2
2. State any two ideas of Karl Marx on the Asiatic mode of production given in the 19th century. 2
3. Examine any two concerns of health which had given shape to Calcutta town planning during late 18th century. 2
Answer any five of the following questions: (4X5=20)
4. ‘There are limits to what epigraphy can reveal’. Justify this statement. 4
5. Critically examine the social order of caste hierarchies laid in Dharamshastra & Dharma sutras. 4
6. Analyze the causes of the decline of Vijayanagara Empire. 4
7. How does the Ain-i-Akbari lay down the physical arrangements of the Mughal court? Explain 4
8. Examine the Fifth Report submitted to the British Parliament in 1813. 4
9. Explain the demands of the 1857 rebellions from the British govt. 4
VALUE BASED QUESTION (Compulsory) (4x1=4)
Read the following lines and answer the question that follows:
10. Historians have discovered numerous stories how people helped each other during the partition of India during 1947, stories of caring and sharing of the opening of new opportunities and of triumph over trauma.
Highlight any four humanitarian values reflected during the above mentioned phase.
LONG QUESTIONS (8x3=24)
11. ‘Buddha laid stress on right conduct and values’. In the light of above message, explain his teachings on life 8
In the mid First millennium BCE, the religious thinkers tried to understand the mysteries of existence and relationship between human being and the cosmic world’. Explain
12. Explain the role of zamindars in the Mughal India during 16th -17th century.
Examine the role of Panchayats in the rural society of Mughal Empire.
13. Describe the sources from which we can reconstruct the political career of Gandhiji and the history of nationalist movement.
How did the Salt March of 1930 mark a critical important stage in the progress of the anti-imperialist struggle in India? Explain.
SOURCE BASED QUESTIONS (7x3=21)
14. Read the following excerpt carefully and answer the questions that follow:
. THE MOST ANCIENT SYSTEM YET DISCOVERED
About the drains, Mackay noted: “It is certainly the most complete ancient System as yet discovered.” Every house was connected to the street drains. The main channels were made of bricks set in mortar and
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2017 (2).