CBSE History Sample Papers for Class XII of CBSE board exams with blue print, design of paper and marking sceme/ answers for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. The CBSE releases question papers every year. Some papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.Please refer to more CBSE Class XII board question papers in other links.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER - HISTORY - CLASS-XII - Time Allowed : 3 Hours Max. Marks : 100
(i) Answer all the questions. Marks are indicated against each question.
(ii) Answers to questions carrying 2 marks (Part ‘A’ – Questions 1 to 3) should not exceed 30 words.
(iii) Answers to questions carrying 5 marks (Part ‘B’ – Section I, II, III – Questions 4 to 14) should not exceed 100 words.
(iv) Answers to questions carrying 10 marks (Part ‘C’ – Questions 15 to 16) should not exceed 500 words.
(v) Part ‘D’ has questions based on 3 sources.
(vi) Attach maps with the answer scripts (Part ‘E’).
1. Mention any two strategies that were used to increase agricultural production from the 6th century BCE onwards. 2
2. Describe any two practices associated with the Chishti Silsila of the Sufis. 2
3. State any two difficulties faced by the census commissioners in collecting and classifying the data. 2
Answer any three of the following questions
4. Explain the socio-economic differences in Harappan Society that archeological finds seem to suggest. 5
5. Explain the issues that should be kept in mind by the historian while handling inscriptional sources.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class XII History Sample Paper 2 and Answer key and Blue Print
Click for more History Study Material ›