CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2014 (2). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Answer all the questions given below –
1. Give two reasons why the sixth century BCE is often regarded as a major turning point in early Indian History?
2. Who were Alvars and Nayanars? In which languages did they sing?
3. State the significance of Gandhiji’s speech at Banaras Hindu Unviersity?
SECTION - I
Answer any three of the following questions –
4. Discuss whether the Mahabharata could have been the work of a single author?
5. Describe the growth of temple architecture in the ancient period.
6. Describe the position of untouchables in ancient society?
7. Explain the basic ideas of Jaina Philosophy?
SECTION - II
Answer any two of the following questions -
8. Describe the life of village artisans during the Mughal Period
9. Describe the results of India’s overseas trade under the Mughals
10. Assess the role played by women in the Mughal imperial household.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2014 (2).