CBSE Class 12 Economics Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 2) with Answers (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
SECTION – A
1. What economic measure can the Government take to reduce demand for commodity x which is harmful for health ?
2. The average fixed cost at 4 units of output is Rs.20. Average variable cost at 5 units of output is Rs.40. Average cost of producing 5 units is : (Choose the correct alternative)
3. DD' is a demand curve, A and B are two points on it.
Price elasticity of demand at point A is : (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) less than elasticity of demand at B.
(b) equal to elasticity of demand at B.
(c) greater than elasticity of demand at B.
(d) less than 1.
4. Describe the problem of ‘for whom to produce’.
5. Explain the meaning and need for ‘maximum price-ceiling’.
6. The Government establishes a large number of Institutes of science and technology.How will it affect the production possibility frontier ? Explain.
7. State with the help of a marginal product schedule the different phases of the Law of Variable Proportions.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Economics Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 2) with Answers (Compartment)