CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write one similarity between Physisorption and Chemisorption.
2. Write the structure of 2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene.
3. For a reaction R ––→ P, half-life (t1/2) is observed to be independent of the initial concentration of reactants. What is the order of reaction ?
4. CH3NHCH(CH3)2 Write IUPAC name of the following compound : CH3NHCH(CH3)2
5. Write the formula of an oxo-anion of Chromium (Cr) in which it shows the oxidation state equal to its group number.
6. Calculate the degree of dissociation (α) of acetic acid if its molar conductivity (∧m) is 39.05 S cm2mol–1.
Given λo(H+) = 349.6 S cm2 mol–1 and λo(CH3COO–) = 40.9 S cm2 mol–1
7. Draw the structures of the following :
8. Define the following terms :
(i) Ideal solution
(ii) Molarity (M)
9. Complete the following reactions :
(i) Cl2 + H2O ––––→
(ii) XeF6 + 3H2O ––––→
What happens when
(i) conc. H2SO4 is added to Cu ?
(ii) SO3 is passed through water ?
Write the equations.
10. Write the reactions involved in the following :
(i) Hell-Volhard Zelinsky reaction
(ii) Decarboxylation reaction
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (2)
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›