CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Question Paper 2014 Set 3 - Outside Delhi. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What are the dispersed phase and dispersion medium in milk ?
2. Name the method used for refining of copper metal.
3. Why does NH3 act as a Lewis base ?
4.The conversion of primary aromatic amines into diazonium salts is known as ___________ .
5. Which of the following is a fibre ? Nylon, Neoprene, PVC
6. Write the products of hydrolysis of lactose.
7. Identify the chiral molecule in the following pair :
8.Write the structure of 2-hydroxybenzoic acid.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Question Paper 2014 Set 3 - Outside Delhi.