Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 English Revision Worksheet Set O. Students and teachers of Class 10 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 10 English Worksheet - Revision (8)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
SHORT WRITING TASKS
1. Your school is planning a 5-day trip to Jaipur, the Pink City. It is for the students of classes IX and X. As the cultural secretary of the school, put up a notice in 50 words informing students about the trip.
2. You are Reena. You received a phone call from Mr.Khanna, your father’s friend. He wanted to talk to your father about an important meeting scheduled for the next day. Since your father was not at home, you decided to leave a message for him as you were also going out. Write the message in about 50 words.
3. You are Nisha/Nitin. You recently visited the hill station of Shimla. It was wonderful being amidst the mountains. You enjoyed trekking and the long walks. Something that disturbed you was the degradation of environment as a result of too much plastic strewn all over the place. After coming back, you decided to write your feelings in a diary. Write the diary entry in about 50 words.
4. Given below are some notes on the life and works of Robert Frost. Write a brief biographical sketch based on these notes. Name: Robert Lee Frost Birth: March 26, 1874 ( San Francisco, California ) Education: Graduation from Lawrence High School in 1892 First Poem: My Butterfly- An Elegy Famous Works: North of Boston, Mending Wall, New Hampshire, West Running Brook, Nothing Gold can stay, A Masque of Reason Honour: 4 Pulitzer Prizes, 40 Honorary Degrees Language used: Simple/ Colloquial Death: January 29, 1963
5. You are Rani/Ravi. As Secretary of the ‘Literary Club’ of your school, you have been asked to write a paragraph on the importance of reading. The following histogram clearly states how irrelevant reading has become for the present generation. Taking ideas from the histogram, write the paragraph in about 100 words.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 English Worksheet - Revision (8)
Click for more English Study Material ›