Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 English Writing Task Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 10 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 10 English Worksheet - Writing Task
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. You recently visited a newly constructed mega mall in your city. Write a description of the same using the hints given below inabout 80 words.(4m)
• Huge, 5 floors
• Spacious underground parking lot
• Top of the line fashion outlets
• Big brands in ladies, kid’s and men’s wear
• Food courts
2. 2nd October is ‘Senior Citizens’ Day. Your school has decided to join this compassionate cause by arranging a visit to an old age home at Tis Hazari, New Delhi. As school Captain Prateek of Vivekananda School, New Delhi, draft a notice in 50 words inviting the names of students from classes IX-XII to visit the old age home.
3. You are Aman/Aleena of Class X and you have received an email from International Mathematics Olympiad Committee informing that you have been lucky enough to win 2nd rank at the International level. Write a letter to your friend sharing your happiness with him/her. Tell him/her how did you prepare for this examination.(150 words- 8m)
4. In its effort to achieve 100% literacy all over the country, the Central government started free mid-day meal up to class V. Though you appreciate the efforts made by the government, you feel that the government must consider other factors too inorder to ensure total success of the programme. Write a letter to the editor of a leading daily, giving your suggestions.(8m)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 English Worksheet - Writing Task
Click for more English Study Material ›