Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 English Revision Worksheet Set J. Students and teachers of Class 10 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 10 English Worksheet - Revision (3)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
WORK SHEET- CLASS X ENGLISH
Short answer type questions
1. What desperate efforts were made by Patol Babu to earn a decent living ?
2. Describe the scene outside the Faraday House as seen by Patol B abu .
3. What are the reasons stated by Lavinia for not getting rid of the Ouija board ?
4. Why did the writer become overconfident about his ability to write ghost stories?
5. Lavinia entered the narrator’s room with a solid finality. What was her purpose ?
6. Why was John shocked to see the activities of the members of the ‘Book Club’?
7. How did Lavinia react when she saw Helen?
8. While playing Wildwest, Michael found himself in a particular role? What was it and how did he behave in the game ?
9. What was the objective of the game‘Dragon quest’?
10. How did Michael connect Sebastian s recovery from coma with the result of the last game ?
11. Bring out the irony of the poet’s act of throwing a log at the snake .
12. The poem Snake is a conflict between man’s head and heart. Discuss.
13. Bring out the message conveyed through the poem ‘Snake ‘.
14. Describe the physical appearance of the ‘Ancient mariner’.
15. What message does the poet want to convey through the poem, ’Rime of the Ancient Mariner.’
Mrs. Girija Jayasankar
1X-X Boys’ Section
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 English Worksheet - Revision (3)
Click for more English Study Material ›