Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Practice Assignment Set F. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 Mathematics. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 Mathematics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Practice Class 7 Mathematics Assignment Pdf
Class 7 Mathematics students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Practice in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Mathematics will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Mathematics Assignment for Practice
1. Draw line segments of the following lengths. Construct their perpendicular bisectors. Measure the lengths of two parts. (i) 5.6 cm (ii) 6.8 cm (iii) 4 cm
2. Draw the following angles with your protractor. Draw angles congruent to them using compass. Bisect the angles. Measure the half angles to see if your construction is accurate. (i) 90 ° (ii) 60 °
(iii) 130 ° (iv) 30 °
3. Draw a line, and mark points X and Y on it such that XY = 6 cm. Mark a point A above XY and another point B below XY. Draw perpendiculars from A and B to XY. Check to see if the perpendiculars are parallel to each other.
4. Draw a line segment PQ equal to 8.2 cm. Construct a perpendicular bisector to PQ and let this bisector cut PQ at O. Mark any point R on this bisector. Join PR and QR. What kind of a triangle is RPQ? Explain why.
5. Draw a circle with radius 4 cm. Mark the centre O. Draw any chord in the circle and label it as AB. Construct the perpendicular bisector of the chord AB. What do you notice about the bisector? Why? Draw any other chord in the same circle and repeat the above steps. What is your conclusion?
6. Draw a line segment AB. At any point C on it, draw a line CD, making a linear pair of angles DCA and DCB. Bisect these two angles. Call these bisecting rays CP and CQ. Measure angle PCQ. What do you notice? Why?
7. Draw an equilateral triangle ABC of side 5 cm. Construct the perpendicular bisector of each side. What do you notice? What is your conclusion?
8. Draw a line segment AB equal in length to 5 cm. At A and B, construct perpendicular segments, each equal to 5 cm. Call these AD and BC. Join CD. What is measure of CD? What kind of a figure is ABCD? Why?
9. Draw a line segment PR equal to 6 cm. Construct a perpendicular bisector to PR intersecting PR at O. On this bisector on either side of PR, mark points Q and S such that OQ = OS = 3 cm. Join PQ, QR, RS and SP. What kind of a figure is PQRS?
10. Draw an angle AOB equal to 60 °. With O as centre and any convenient radius, draw an arc cutting OA at P and OB at Q. At P and Q, draw perpendiculars to intersect at X. Join OX. Measure angles XOA and XOB. Measure the lengths XP and XQ. What are your conclusions?
11. Draw a line segment PQ = 5.5 cm. At Y construct a perpendicular YZ equal to 4 cm. Join ZX. Bisect angle ZXY to meet ZY in P. Measure XP.
12. Draw a line segment PQ = 5.5 cm. At Q draw another line segment QR equal to 5.5 cm at an angle of 60 ° with QP. Join PR. What kind of a triangle will this be? Why?
13. Construct a triangle PQR with PQ = 7.5 cm, ∠ RPQ = ∠ RPQ = 45°. Measure the third angle. What kind of a triangle is it?
14. Draw a triangle ABC with AB = 4.5 cm, ∠ABC = 35 °, ∠ACB= 65°.
15. Construct ΔPQR with sides 2.5 cm, 3.5 cm and 4 cm. Construct another triangle XYZ with sides 5 cm, 7 cm and 8 cm. Measure the angle of both the triangles. What do you find?
16. Construct triangle ABC with each of its sides equal to 6 cm. In the triangle construct (i) the bisector of ∠BAC (ii) the perpendicular bisector of BC. What do you find?
17. Three points A, B and C are given. C is known to lie outside the straight line AB. Complete the parallelogram ABCD.
18. Line segment AB = 7 cm. Draw another line segment CD parallel to AB and equal to half the length of AB.
19. How will you construct a hexagon, given one equilateral triangle of side 4 cm?
20. Construct an isosceles triangle PQR with base angles Q and R equal to 50 ° each and the base QR equal to 5 cm. Construct the altitude from P to QR. Also bisect the angle P. What do you notice?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Practice Assignment Set F
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›