CBSE Class 3 English Assignment (6)-Adjectives. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
The adjectives add something specific to the meaning of a noun or a pronoun.
Adjectives give shape, sound, colour and feeling to nouns.
This is a red rose.
He is a little boy.
Q1. Underline the adjectives in the following sentences.
a. Delhi is a famous city.
b. The Taj Mahal is a beautiful building.
c. The Ganges is a holy river.
d. An elephant is a wild animal.
e. Megha is a talkative girl.
Q2. Add an adjective of your own to describe each noun.
a. a ______________ fish.
b. a _______________ flower.
c. a _______________ tree.
d. a _______________ building.
e. a _______________ teacher.
Q4. Read the sentence. Circle the adjective. On the line after the sentence, write the noun that is being described.
1. The musician played an expensive guitar. ______________________
2. My boss invited me to a fancy dinner. ______________________
3. The furry dog made the girl sneeze. ______________________
4. The hungry man lived on the streets. ______________________
5. He was afraid to talk to the beautiful woman. ______________________
6. The perfume in the glass container is fragrant. ______________________
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 3 English Assignment (6)-Adjectives
Click for more English Study Material ›