CBSE Class 3 English Assignment (10)-Pronouns. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Pronouns are our stand-in-words,
They play the part of nouns
Proper ones like Bill or Jim,
And common ones like town.
He is one, and him and it,
They fit in anywhere,
And do their work so quietly,
We hardly know they’re there.
Fill in the blanks with suitable pronouns.
1. Shikha helps her father._____________ is a helpful girl.
2. Tommy and Fluffy are my friends. _____________ are well behaved.
3. Mr Rao is a postman. _____________ delivers letters.
4. Rohan is my friend. Sometimes I lend _____________ my bike.
5. What are _____________ reading, Reema?
Fill in the blanks with suitable personal pronouns.
1. _______________ like grapes.
2. The dog chased the rabbit, but ______________ went down a hole.
3. Rinky and Chandini said that ______________would clean the cupboards.
4. Look at him. ______________can stand on his hands.
5. Neha complained that ______________had a headache.
Look at the sentences given below. Write the type of the underlined personal pronouns.
1. Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader. He is called the Father of the Nation.
2. We are good friends. ___________________
3. The armadillo eats ants. It lives in South America. ___________________
4. She has spent all her money. ___________________
5. I borrowed this box from you yesterday. ___________________
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 3 English Assignment (10)-Pronouns