CBSE Class 3 English Assignment (11)-Subject and Predicate. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Circle the subject and underline the predicate in the following sentences:
1. Shenaz went to school by bus.
2. My father comes home before sunset.
3. Rehmanwon a medal.
4.My mother makes very nice pudding.
5. The old farmer is very happy.
6. They are going to Manali next week.
7. The cat is sleeping in the basket.
8. Madhu and Manju are eating ice-cream cones.
9. Vineet is flying a kite.
10. My sister has curly hair.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 3 English Assignment (11)-Subject and Predicate
Click for more English Study Material ›