CBSE Class 5 EVS Worksheet - Our Constitution Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Chapter – 17, 18 and 19
(Our Constitution, Our Government, The start of British Rule in India)
Q.A Fill in the blanks
1. The ________________ choose their representative in a democracy.
2. All religions are equal in a _______________ country.
3. Government decisions in a state are taken in the name of the ______________.
4. The ______________ is the head of the union executive.
5. The _______________ court is the highest court in a state.
Q.B Choose the correct option
1. The President is elected for
a. Five years b. Ten years c. Six years
2. The minimum age of contesting the general elections is
a. 18 b. 21 c. 25
3. The Chief Justice heads the
a. Legislature b. Executive c. Judiciary
4. The MPs elected by the people become members of the
a. Legislative assembly b. Rajya Sabha c. Lok Sabha
Q.C Write answers in not more than 30 words
1. What was the name of the British company that controlled trade with India?
2. What role did B.R. Ambedkar play in the making of our constitution?
3. What are the three arms of the government?
4. When did we adopt our constitution? What is this day called?
5. Mention two Fundamental Duties of an Indian citizen.
6. Who is the head of a union territory?
Q.D Name the following personalities and buildings.
Q E. Explain in a few lines
i) Describe how British trade expanded in India.
ii) What are the functions of the legislature of our country?
iii) What is the judiciary? What are its functions?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 EVS Worksheet - Our Constitution