CBSE Class 5 EVS Worksheet - Communication Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
(Topics- Transport, Communication and Environment & Natural Calamities)
A. Write short answers.
1. Give an example to show how modern means of transport have improved communication.
2. Name two ways in which modern means of transport harm our health.
3. If modern means of transport save time, they make us waste time too. How?
4. Name three things that can cause flood.
5. Name two flood-prone states of India.
6. Name three things that people do which cause droughts.
B. Explain in a few lines.
1. How are modern means of transport and communication of use to the sick and injured?
2. Write about three ways of reducing air pollution caused by vehicles.
3. Write about two ways in which modern means of communication have improved our lives.
4. Write about four ways of reducing the damage and suffering caused by floods.
5. What is water harvesting?
6. How do earthquakes occur?
7. What should you do to remain safe during an earthquake?
C. Fill in the blanks.
1. The strength of an earthquake is measured on the scale.
2. A wall of earth and stones built to stop a river from overflowing is called an_____________ .
3. A mass of rocks and earth sliding down a mountain is called ____________ .
D. Write True or False.
1. Unleaded fuel is one of the cleanest fuels.
2. Radios and televisions help us keep in touch with people.
3. Weather reports help farmers and fishermen.
4. Honking uselessly causes air pollution.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 EVS Worksheet - Communication