CBSE Class 6 English Sample Paper Set 14. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
A) Change the following sentences into reported Speech :
1. He said to me, “ I have often told you not to play with fire.”
2. They said, “ We shall not play the match today”.
3. Rohit’s father said, “Your uncle is working in his office. He is a very busy man.”
4. She said , “ I am waiting and longing for my daughter’s return.”
5. “ What do you want ?” he said to her.
6. “ Are you coming home with me”? he asked.
7. He enquired, “ When do you intend to pay me?”
8. “Don’t you know the way home ?”I asked.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English Sample Paper Set 14.
Click for more English Study Material ›