CBSE Biology Sample Papers for Class XII. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER
BIOLOGY (044) THEORY
Class – XII
Time: 3 hrs MM: 70
(i) All questions are compulsory
(ii) This question paper consists of Four Sections A, B, C and D. Section-A consists 8 questions of one mark each. Section-B is of 10 questions of two marks each. Section-C is of 9 questions of three marks each and Section-D is of 3 questions of five marks each.
(iii) There is no overall choice. However an internal choice has been provided in one question of 2 marks. One question of 3 marks and two questions of 5 marks weightage. A student has to attempt only one of the alternative in such questions.
(iv) Wherever necessary diagram drawn should be neat and properly labeled
SECTION – A
(1 x 8 = 8)
1. The meiocyte of rice has 24 chromosomes how many chromosomes are present in its endosperm?
2. Why do certain genes tend to be inherited together in a cell at the time of cell division?
3. Why do blood pressure and heart rate increase after tobacco consumption?
4. What are sampling ports in a bio-reactor?
5. How do histones acquire positive charge?
6. Provide one sentence information about plasmid with respect to its
(a) Chemical nature
(b) Its duplication
7. Listed below are a few impurities in urban waste water. Select two colloidal impurities:- ammonia, silt, bacteria, calcium, faecal-matter.
8. Give reasons why measurement of bio-mass in terms of dry weight is more accurate than fresh weight.
SECTION – B
(2 x 10 = 20)
9. What are the endocrine functions of the placenta?
10. In a cross – between true breeding red flowered snap – dragon and white flowered snap dragon plant, the F2 phenotypic and genotypic ratio are same. Explain the result with the help of a cross.
11. Discovery of lobe-fins is considered very significant by evolutionary biologists. Explain
12. Study the given portion of double stranded polyrudeotide chair carefully. Identity a, b, c and d.
Refer to attached file for CBSE Class XII Biology Sample Paper, Blue Print and Answer key