CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2019 Solved Set A. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for Class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Most of the sugarcane varieties today are aneuploids and sterile. Sterility in sugarcane is not a disadvantage. Why?
2. Why is it difficult to get rid of ‘Water Hyacinth’ from a water body?
3. What do the tassels in corn cobs represent?
4. Name an autosomal recessive disorder with its symptom.
5. Name any two restriction enzymes with their recognition site
6. a) Identify the figure
b) Name the initial cell from which this structure has developed.
c) Draw the next mature stage and label the parts
7. Name the hormonal composition of oral pills. How are oral pills administered to act as a contraceptive by females?
8. How can DNA segments, separated by gel electrophoresis, be visualized, isolated? What is the principle of gel electrophoresis?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2019 Solved Set A.