CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2013 (8). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. The following statements describe the wind-pollinated plants. Which one of these statements is incorrect?
(i) The pollen grains are sticky.
(ii) Stamens are well exposed.
(iii) Flowers often have a single ovule.
2. Write the formula to calculate allele frequency in future generations according to Hardy- Weinberg genetic equilibrium.
3. “Pranay suffered from measles at the age of 10 years. There are rare chances of his getting
infected with the same disease for the rest of his life.” Give reason for the statement.
4. Give the name of the carcinogenic dye which is used to stain gel to make the DNA visible,under UV light.
5. Which main technique and instrument is used to isolate DNA from a plant cell?
6. How is the action of normal endonuclease enzymes different from that of restriction endonucleases?
7. ‘Eutrophication’ is the natural aging of a lake. Mention another feature which defines this term.
8. How are standing crop and biomass related to each other?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2013 (8).