CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set R. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Select the correct answer and write it.
1. Megasthenese wrote
a. Indika b. Arthashastra c. Ramayana
2. Ashoka's guru was
a. Kautilya b. Chanakya c. Upgupta
3. Buddha breathed his last at
a. Taxila b. Bodhgaya c. Kushinagar
4. Tirthankara is
a. Jain saint b. Buddhist saint c. A Jain saint
5. The earliest capital of Magadha was
a. Pataliputra b. Rajgriha c. Anga
6. The Harppan people worshipped the
a. Snake b. Cow c. Humped bull
7. The chinese civilisation developed on the banks of the
a. Nile b. Tigris c. Hwang Ho
8. Farming is a __________ activity
a. primary b. secondary c. tertiary
9. There were _________ major castes in the Rigvedic period.
a. 5 b. 3 c. 4
10. Discrimination on the basis of skin colour is known as
a. dictatorship b. apartheid c. democracy
11. There are _________ official languages in our country.
a. 18 b. 19 c. 22
12. The organ of the government which makes laws is called the
a. Judiciary b. Legislature c. executive
13. Universal Adult Franchise allows all Indians above _________ to vote.
a. 18 years b. 21 years c. 24 years
14. The earth rotates from
a. west to east b. east to west c. north to south
15. Longitudes help us to find the
a. distance b. climate c. time
16. The frigid zone lies near the
a. equator b. tropic c. poles
17. The art of making maps is called
a. Geography b. Cartography c. Geology
18. There are __________ cardinal directions
a. 4 b. 8 c. 6
19. 21st June in the Northern Hemisphere
a. is the shortest day b. is the longest day
c. has equal hours of day and night.
20. If we want to locate a rive we will look into a
a. political map b. physical map c. the matic map
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set R.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›