CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set O. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Select the correct answer and write in your answer sheet :
1. The most powerful Saka ruler was
a. Rudradaman b. Kanishka c. Rajendra
2. Fa-Hien stayed in ________________ for three years
a. Peshawar b. Mathura c. Pataliputra
3. Ratnavali was written by
a. Harsha b. Banabhatta c. Shilbhadra
4. The domain of the earth consisting of water is called
a. Lithosphere b. Hydrosphere c. Atmosphere
5. Which country is our western neighbour
a. China b. Pakistan c. Srilanka
6. The place which receives heaviest rainfall in India is
a. Poona b. Chennai c. Mawsynram
7. India lies in
a. Northern Hemisphere b. Southern Hemisphere c. Polar Zone
8. The President of a Panchayat is called
a. Tehsildar b. Nyayadhish c. Sarpanch
9. The ____ presides over the meetings and looks after the work of the corporation
a. Chief Engineer b. Oversear c. Mayor
10. For efficient revenue administration each district is divided into a number of
a. Tehsils b. States c. Stations
11. The act of shifting from one place to another is called _________
a. employment b. migration c. expansion
12. ___________ keeps records of the village land
a. Collector b. Patwari C. Engineer
II. Write very short answer for the following : (20 to 40 words each)
13. Who is known as Indian Napoleon in Indian history ?
14. No fees was charged from students of the Nalanda University. Why ?
15. Who was the greatest Indo Greek ruler ?
16. Who was Hieun-Tsang ?
17. Why is our climate called monsoon climate ?
18. Name the two islands which are part of India ?
19. How many states and union Territories are there in India ?
20. Name any four wild animals found in India.
21. Who is a Mayor ?
22. Name four officers of a district.
23. What do you mean by Panchayati-Raj ?
24. Name the different types of livelihoods in villages ?
25. Which was the first state in India to adopt the Panchayati Raj system ?
26. Write the names of three of our neighbouring countries.
27. Distinguish between ocean and sea.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set O.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›