CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set Q. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Write short answers (60 to 80 words) -
1. Why the earth is called 'Blue Planet' ?
2. What is the difference between map and a plan ?
3. What were the main teachings of Buddhism ?
4. How to coins help us in the studyof Indian histroy ?
5. Define government.
6. Distinguish between prejudice and discrimination.
II. Write long answers : (100 to 120 words)
7. What is the importance of Kalinga war ? How did it change the course of Ashokas life ?
8. Give reasons why inequality leads to discrimination.
9. Mention any three baneful effects of prejudice and discrimination.
10. What is standard time ? How's it useful ?
11. On an outline map of India locate the followings - Patna, Ujjain, Taxila, Kalings
12. On an outline map of India locate the followings - Indian ocean, Srilanka, 82½o latitude, Delhi
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set Q.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›