CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set D. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
Tick (√) the correct answer:
1. The dynasty that established an empire in India between the fourth and the seventh century was______.
(a) The Satavahanas (b) The Kushanas (c) The Cholas (d) The Guptas
2. Harshavardana, an accomplished writer wrote the ________.
(a) Meghaduta (b) Vinayaka Pitaka (c) Ratnavali (d) Arthashashtra
3. The university of Nalanda was founded by__________.
(a) Kumara Gupta (b) Harshavardana (c) Samudra Gupta (d) Chandra Gupta Gupta I
4. The capital of Chalukyas was _____________.
(a) Kanchipuram (b) Kannauj (c) Ujjain (d) Badami
5. Hieun Tsang, a Chinese pilgrim visited India during the reign of ________.
(a) Chandragupta Vikramaditya (b) Harshavardana (c) Pulakeshin II (d) Samudra Gupta
6. Kalidas was a ________.
(a) king (b) traveller (c) minister (d) poet
7. The Gupta Empire was divided into a number of provinces called :
(a) Bhuktis (b) Vishayas (c) Shrenis (d) Uparikas
8. The sources that help narrate the story of the Guptas
(a) Literary sources (b) seals and coins
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set D.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›