CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set E. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
1. What did the historians call, the people who came into the Indian subcontinent from the
north – west, around the time the Indus civilization decline?
a) Shudras b) Brahmins c) Aryans d) Dravidians
2. What animal Aryans brought with them ?
a) dog b) cow c) horse d) donkey
3. Name the first book of the Vedas.
a) Yajur Veda b) Samveda c) Rig Veda d) Mahabharata
4. Who was the chief of the tribe ?
a) Purohit b) Rajan c) Vaishyas d) dasyus
5. What were the important occupations of Aryans ?
a) Cattle rearing and agriculture b) Painting and sketching
c) Fishing and pot making d) Cooking and Cleaning
6. What was the eldest male member of the family called?
a) Pitamah b) Grahapati c) Swami d) Vatsya
7. In a Vedic society, a number of kula or families formed a ________
a) Grama b) Sabha c) Vis d) Jana
8. To which Age, did the ancient settlement found at Inamgaon in Maharashra belong ?.
a) Neolithic b) Vedic c) Chalcolithic d) Mesolithic
9. What were the powerful states that emerged after defeating the smaller states or janapadas came to be known as ?
a) Republic b) Maghajanapadas c) Monarchies d) gana - sanghas
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set E.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›