CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set C. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Answer the following questions briefly:
(1) What was man's first major discovery? Mention three of its uses?
(2) What are habitation-cum-factory sites?
(3) How did Palaeolithic people of the Deccan trap large animals?
(4) What do Mesolithic paintings usually depict?
(5) What kind of work did women, children and old people do in a Neolithic community?
(6) What is a tribe? Mention one way in which we can draw conclusions about the lifestyle of Neolithic tribes.
II. Answer the following in 1-2 sentences :
(1) What were hand axes used for?
(2) Who is a nomad?
(3) How many years did the Palaeolithic man survive for?
(4) What do you understand by domestication?
(5) What are megaliths?
(6) What made up a typical Neolithic village?
III. Answer the following in 1-2 words:
(1) Name the tools which were usually oval or pear shaped?
(2) Where is Hunsgi situated?
(3) Name a tribal group of India?
(4) Where is Mehrgarh situated?
(5) Name the first animal domesticated by man.
(6) Name one Mesolithic site of India?
I. Answer the following briefly?
(1) What are political and physical maps?
(2) What are conventional symbols? Draw symbols to depict a tank and a forest in a map?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 6 Social Science Question Paper Set C.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›