CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (9) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
V STD Weekend Worksheet Page 7
CHENNAI PUBLIC SCHOOL
I. Guess who am i:
1. I am a bird . I migrate from Arctic to Antarctic and back. I am _______________
2. I am a colourful insect. I suck nectar from flowers. I am ___________
3. I have four short legs. I can crawl on the ground, walls and ceilings in your house. I am a _____________
II .Match the following :
1.It has sharp needle like spines called Quills. reptile
2. Dolphins breathe through porcupine
3 They have scales on the lower side blowholes
4. This creature has hard shell proboscis
5. Feeding tube of mosquito snail
III. Answer the following:
1. Picture A shows a fat and stout boy who eats junk food quite often and sits idle.
Picture B shows a very weak boy with thin legs and arms, he feels tired always.
a) Are these children eating the right kind of food? _______________
b) Name and define the diet you would suggest to both of them.
IV. Write the sense organs involved in receiving the following stimulus:
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (9)
Click for more Science Study Material ›