CBSE Class 5 Science - Atmosphere Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS V SCIENCE HW WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE: 14 AUGUST 2014
Qn. Fill in the blanks:
1. The lowest layer of the atmosphere ______________________.
2. _____________________ gas is used in making light bulbs and fluorescent tubes.
3. Air has weight so it exerts ____________________________.
4. The thick blanket of air is held around the earth by earth’s ____________________.
5. The gas present in air in the maximum percentage is ________________________.
6. During photosynthesis plants give out ____________________________________.
7. The higher we go, the ______________________ is the air pressure.
8. ______________________ are small rocks moving about in space.
9. It is the ________________ pressure which pushes a liquid through siphon.
10. The ozone layer is part of _______________________________.
11. Exhaled air is rich in __________________________________.
12. An _________________________ is used to measure atmospheric pressure.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Atmosphere
Click for more Science Study Material ›