CBSE Class 9 PSA Qualitative stand alone MCQs (1). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE examinations so that students can do practice.
Stand Alone MCQ
1). Manav is facing west. He turns 45° in the anti-clock-wise direction and then 180° in the clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
d) South – East
2) Pratibha is standing facing west. If she turns left and walks 50 mtr. distance and again she turns left. Which direction is she facing now?
3) Mahima lives in Chennai in a sea-facing house. While going to her friend‟s house, she turns to her right. After moving to 70 mtr. in that direction, she again turns to her right. Which direction is she facing now?
4) Two N.C.C Cadet groups „A‟ and „B‟ are facing east and west directions respectively. They were given following commands -----left turn, about turn, right turn and left turn. At last, in which directions group „A‟ and „B‟ are facing now?
a) East, West
b) West, East
c) North, South
d) South, North
5) Ram moves 4 metres. in south direction then he moves 3 metres. in east direction. How far is he from the starting point?
a) 5 metres
b) 1 metre
c) 3 metres
d) 4 metres
6) Anuj and Manuj are facing North and South directions respectively. Both of them move at 180°. In which respective direction they are facing now?
a) West, east
b) East , west
c) South, north
d) North , south
7) Find out the missing letter and mark the correct option as answer .
Z X U _ L F
8) A C E __ I K
9) Mark the correct option for missing places to complete the series.
a_bb_abba_ _ baa_ b
a) a a a b b
b) a b b a a
c) a a b b a
d) a a a b a
10) Which pair will come next?
ZX AC VT EG __?
11) Note:- Read the passage and the conclusion carefully and mark the correct option.
It has been observed that educated parents expanse / invest more on education of their children because
by their experience they know the value or importance of education.
Conclusion – I : Illiterate parents do not understand the value or importance of education.
Conclusion – II: Educated parents understand the value or importance of education
a) Only conclusion I is correct.
b) Only conclusion II is correct
c) Both conclusion I & II are correct
d) Neither conclusion I nor II is correct
Click for more Class IX Study Material ›