1. Define ‘Shock Therapy’.
2. What is ‘Amnesty International ‘responsible for?
3. Name the member countries of SAARC.
4. What does the circle with golden stars on the EU flag stand for?
5. Mention the full form of IMF.How many member states does it have?
6. Why Human Security is more important in the contemporary world than territorial Security?
7. State the main objectives of the Human Rights watch.
8. How did NTP not seek to abolish nuclear weapons and was discriminatory?
9. What do WSF and FTA stand for?
10. What are the Global commons? List any two examples
11. How can be hegemony be overcome?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Political Science Revision Assignment Set C
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›