CBSE Class 12 Political Science - Revision (3)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1. Define ‘Shock Therapy’.
2. What is ‘Amnesty International ‘responsible for?
3. Name the member countries of SAARC.
4. What does the circle with golden stars on the EU flag stand for?
5. Mention the full form of IMF.How many member states does it have?
6. Why Human Security is more important in the contemporary world than territorial Security?
7. State the main objectives of the Human Rights watch.
8. How did NTP not seek to abolish nuclear weapons and was discriminatory?
9. What do WSF and FTA stand for?
10. What are the Global commons? List any two examples
11. How can be hegemony be overcome?
12. Why do we need organisation like the UN?
13. What are the outcomes of Rio- Summit?
14. Define the terms:
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Political Science - Revision (3)