CBSE Class 12 Political Science - Alternative Centre of Power
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Chapter 4 : Alternative Centre of Power
I – Answer the following in 30 - 40 Words.
1) Name the alternative centers of Power.
2) What does twelve stars on European Union flag symbolizes?
3) What was Marshall Plan?
4) What was Schenger agreement?
5) Why drafting of common constitution for European union failed?
6) Enlist few common problem confronted by newly Independent Asian countries . 7)
Define the term’ Asian way’.
8) Name the following members of Asean in 1967.
9) When ARF was established and why?
10) What is Asean Vision 2020.
11) What does Carton on Pg 57 depict Explain with reasons.
12) State the features of China’s economy before 1970 ’S .
13) What do you mean by SEZs? State their Importance .
14) What does the cartoon on Pg 59 dipict ? Who is the little man in cartoon ?
What are the reason for the rise of dragon .
15) State the two causes of conflict in Sino- Indian Relation?
Answer the following in 150 Words.
16) What factors have contributed in making European Union a Super Natural
17) Write a note on Orgin of European Union.
18) Explain the factors that Contributed to china’s economic rise.
19) Write a note on Sino Indian Relation.
20) Exercise Pg 64 Q5
21) Exercise Pg 64 Q8
22) Exercise Pg 64 Q9
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Political Science - Alternative Centre of Power